Flash Seal™ – effective sealing
FlashSeal is used for the sealing, protection and repair of flashing on roofs and is, among other things, well-suited for the treatment of bitumen-based products. Flash Seal can cover tears up to 5 mm wide. Applied in a layer thickness of 1.5 mm and is waterproof after hardening.
- Sealing, protection and repair of flashing on roofs
- Suitable for the treatment of bitumen-based products
- Can cover tears up to 5 mm wide
- Waterproof after hardening
- Contains: 1.13 kg
Flash Seal™ – effective sealing of enclosures on roofs...
- Various flashing materials
- Bricks, calcareous sandstone, slate
- Concrete, fibre concrete, plaster
- Bitumen/tar, roofing felt, including glass
- Wood, particleboard
- Glass-fibre reinforced polyester
- EPDM film, PC film, hard PVC
- Aluminium, anodised aluminium
- Powder-coated aluminium
- Galvanised, zinc-plated sheets
- Steel, galvanised steel, stainless steel
- Copper, brass, lead, zinc
Product data and accessories
- Does not contain tin, phthalates, solvents, bitumen or isocyanate
- UV-resistant, even in direct contact with bitumen
- Low emissions and odourless
- Minimum durability: 12 months, unopened, when stored in a cool and dry place
|288059760||FlashSeal – grey||1,13 kg||---|
|288059761||FlashSeal – black||1,13 kg||---|
|288059764||FlashSeal – tile red||1,13 kg||---|
1. Outdoor temperature between 5-35 °C and FlashSeal™ 15-20 °C.
2. Surfaces must be completely clean and degreased.
3. Test adhesion before applying FlashSeal™.
4. Apply FlashSeal™ in layers approx. 1.5 mm thick.
5. Surfaces dry in approx. six hours depending on the conditions.
6. For large areas, you can apply FlashSeal™ with a scraper.
7. Covers tears up to 5 mm in two layers with a reinforced mesh laid in the first layer.